PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
COROS offers a 2-year warranty from the initial activation date for watches, with the exception of charging cables and watch bands which have a 90-day warranty.
There is a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase for COROS POD 2, HRM and a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase for COROS POD 1.
Replacements are warrantied only until the expiration of the original warranty period.
Getting Warranty Service
How to get help from COROS Malaysia Support.
Whatsapp: +6019-490 9021
Email: [email protected]
- Issue Reporting: If you encounter any issues with your COROS product, please contact our customer service team and provide photos or videos of the issue.
- Proof of Purchase: Please provide either your official COROS website registration or your purchase invoice/receipt as proof of purchase. You may check the warranty of your product at https://us.coros.com/login
- Return Process: If further inspection is required, we will request that you send your product back to us for examination.
- Inspection Process: Once we receive your product, we will conduct a thorough inspection and test to confirm the reported issue.
- Replacement Unit: If the issue is confirmed, we will send out a replacement unit as soon as possible.
The entire process will take approximately 7-10 business days.
Limited Warranty Term
- COROS offers a 2-year warranty from the activation date for watches, and a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase for accessories, with the exception of watch bands which have a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase.
- Nothing in the Product instructions or information shall be construed to create an express warranty of any kind concerning the Products. No agent, employee, dealer, representative, or reseller is authorized to modify or extend this Limited Warranty or to make binding representations or claims, whether in advertising, presentations, or otherwise, on behalf of COROS regarding the Products or this Limited Warranty.
- Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State or Province to Province.
- If any portion of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such partial illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Limited Warranty.
- These Limited Warranty terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Malaysia.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to Products used following this Limited Warranty and COROS’s published documentation, and does not cover:
- Products that are modified outside of factory specifications and/or not in factory condition.
- Products with modification to the serial number and/or factory identification label whether removed, relocated, falsified, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Damages to the body of the product whether cut, scratched, warped, bent, cracked, dented or broken.
- Any damages to the components, hardware, and/or assembly of the Products including but not limited to damages caused as a result of neglect, abuse, accidents, misuse, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Any missing hardware, components, and/or assemblies of the Product.
- Cosmetic damages deemed outside of reasonable usage caused by deep scratches, cuts, cracks, dents, discoloration, neglect, dropping, or mishandling of the Product.
- Products that are exposed to liquid, liquid residue, or excessively humid environments result in rust, moisture, dampness, stains, corrosion, or liquid spills on components, hardware, or electronics. Burns or component flare-ups as a result of a liquid accident or spill.
- Direct usage of paint, submersion of the power supply in oil, use of adhesives or glues on any part of the Product, usage of solder to the Product, electronics, and/or component modification.
- Exposure to cigarette tar residue, dampness, sand, dirt, or excessive debris.
- Products that are rendered non-functional due to an accident, collision with an object or tool, use of excessive force, neglect of care, exposure to fire or abnormal heat, flooding, dirt, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, excessive weather conditions, or other acts of God, theft, blown fuses, improper use of any electrical source, or overloaded electrical circuits.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of a 3rd party product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, software, or secondary peripheral equipment not furnished for usage with or approved for the Product by COROS.
- Defects or damages resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by COROS.
- The use of inadequate shipment packaging or use of inadequate packing material resulting in damages to the Product while in transit with the Original Purchaser’s or Second-Hand Purchaser’s shipping courier.
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers or dealers, if you are unsure of whether a reseller is an Authorized Reseller, please contact COROS for confirmation.
Why did i received this message?
- COROS GLOBAL is proactively reaching out to users whose APEX 46mm watches have triggered a flag in their system, indicating that there may be a potential hardware failure in the future.
- For Recall Program in Malaysia, you will be replaced with a new unit of COROS APEX Pro.
- All replacement watches will receive a refreshed 2-year warranty.
- Please fill in this recall form by COROS GLOBAL: https://support.coros.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406113650068